Information for Grant Seekers
Grant Applications are by invitation only. Priority is given to organizations that provide basic needs for individuals with disabilities, older adults, or individuals who are financially disadvantaged.
The Donald D. Hammill Foundation does not support:
- Organizations that do not have a current 501(c)(3) determination letter from the Internal Revenue Service
- Grants to individuals
- Programs outside the Austin, Texas, metropolitan area
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Candidates for political office
- Debt reduction
- Organizations that discriminate in policy or in practice on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected classification
- Type III Supporting Organization under IRS Section 509(a)(3)
Access to the Organization Information Form is password protected; the password was included in the letter of invitation. Enter that password here.